I guided on the comet's nucleus during this 20 minute exposure. During that
time, it drifted slightly relative to the background stars, hence the slight
elongation of the stars.
• Date: May 16, 2004
• Exposure: 20 minutes
• 200 mm f/4 lens @ f/5.6 piggybacked on LX200
• Guiding: SBIG STV (guided on comet)
• Camera: Olympus OM-1
• Film: Kodak Supra 400 (non-starburst)
• Scanned: Hewlett Packard S20
• Processing: Adjusted curves and levels in Adobe Photoshop 6, noise reduction with SGBNR
• Ambient conditions: 48° F, 95% R.H.